2017 ORANGE 4 RS LARGE (MOUNTAIN MINT)
1 in stock
There’s a brand new mountain bike in town and the Orange Four RS is taking no prisoners on the way to the title of ‘mountain biker’s mountain bike’.
Designed for every sort of trail, from flowing singletrack, to highland descents, to South Downs bridleways and everything in between, this is a bike for riding – anywhere.
The sweet single pivot design on this British built frame makes the Orange Four equally competent climbing, cornering or hitting the drops at full chat. With 120mm of rear wheel travel offered up by a Rock Shox Monarch DB RT3 shock and a Rock Shox Pike RCT3 Solo Air Boost fork giving you 130mm on the front, there is enough travel to get you out of trouble on all manner of trails.
The Orange Four RS is a seriously high end bike, giving you SRA X01 11 speed carbon gearing for a perfect combination of bling and climbing performance.
Stopping duties are taken care of via the Four RS’s SRAM Guide R brakes – total industry standard leaders. Unsurprisingly, the do-it-all 27.5″ wheels are top ssssweet, with Hope Pro 4 hubs laced to Mavic XM624 rims, for lightweight rolling action.
Maxxis High Roller II tyres will grip until there’s nothing left to hold onto and you will be able to tackle steeper trails than ever before thanks to a 125mm KS Lev Integra dropper post.
The fun doesn’t end there, as the Four RS has a very tidily appointed cockpit, with an 800mm Renthal Fatbar bar bolted to a Renthal Apex stem for great control out on the trail. With the rest of the finishing kit provided by Cane Creek, Renthal, SDG and Strange the Orange Four RS gets you a whole load of mountain biking bang for you buck!
- Frame: 6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium Tubing. Wheel Size: 27.5 Rear wheel travel: 120
- Fork: RockShox Pike 130 RCT3 Solo Air Boost
- Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch DB RT3 184 x 44mm
- Headset: Cane Creek 49mm
- Rear Axle: SRAM Maxle Ultimate 174mm (Boost 148mm Hub)
- WheelsetHope Pro 4 (Black) + Mavic XM624 27.5″
- Tyres: Maxxis HR II 2.4 3c TR EXO / HR II 2.3 TR EXO
- Crankset: SRAM X1 Carbon 30t
- Chain Device: Top Guide Chain Device
- Rear Mech: SRAM X0-1 Carbon 11spd
- Cassette: SRAM PG1150 10-42 11spd
- Shifters: SRAM GX1 11spd
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP
- Chain: SRAM PCX1 11spd
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R 180mm/180mm
- Stem: Renthal Apex M35 50mm extension
- Handlebar: Renthal Fatbar M35 20mm Rise 800mm
- Grips: Renthal Ultra Tacky Lock On
- Seatpost: KS Lev Integra 125mm dropper post
- Saddle: SDG Strange Bel Air 2.0
- Seat Clamp: Strange QR