KINESIS TRIPSTER AT with SRAM RIVAL 1X BUILD KIT (55.5cm)
Kinesis Tripster AT
1 in stock
During the development of the Tripster AT we also worked closely with the late Mike Hall in the design process and gained from Mike’s knowledge and love of long distance, multi-terrain riding.
The final production model features a number of enhancements thanks to Mike’s input and you can see this referenced on the frame graphics.
The Tripster AT boasts cutting edge adventure bike features and versatility, allowing it to be built to excel across a variety of uses. Commute on it, ride bridleways and gravel with it, go bike packing on it, ride across continents on it. The new Tripster AT will take all of this in its stride and more.
With through axles front and rear, clearance for 700c x 45mm or 650B x 52mm tyres and with cable routing for any kind of group set, this bike can be a two wheeled Swiss Army Knife! Add in multiple bottle cage mounting, rack and mudguard mounts and the dependability of a British Standard bottom bracket with Kinesis UK proven geometry and you have a recipe for adventure.
The Tripster AT is such a capable and versatile bike that it might well be the one you ride the most of all.
• Tough yet lightweight Kinesium tubeset with tapered machined headtube.
• 31.8mm seat tube for 27.2mm seat post (will add a bit of compliancy).
• Colour matched Full carbon tapered Tripster AT fork with 12mm thru axle.
• Disc mount – Inboard Shimano Flat-mount on frame. Rotor size is 140mm (160mm compatible).
• Seat stay mounts for mudguards and pannier racks. Bridges on chain stay and seat stay for fender mounting, runs 40mm tyres with full mudguards for clean winter riding!
• Beyond gravel capability with 700c x 45mm tyre clearance with supplied fork and up to 52mm clearance on the frame.
• 3 x bottle boss mounts for extra carrying capacity or storing a tool keg.
• Optimum hydration system – moveable down-tube bottle cage mounting to allow for full bottle carry capacity even with a frame bag.
• Rear 142 x 12mm Thru-axle (included), new 12mm E-thru drop out hanger. Shimano direct mount hanger optional.
• Internal cable routing for mechanical and electronic gear systems.
• BSA threaded BB for real world low maintenance riding.
• FSA Taper headset included, Kinesis seat clamp.
This highly functional 1×11 speed Kinesis Crosslight build kit compliments our frames perfectly and makes the ideal basis for a race bike, commuter or do-it-all workhorse.
• SRAM Rival 1 components
• 11-36T SRAM 1130 Cassette
• 1×11 STI shifters with Polymer cables.
• Long cage rear mech.
• BSA BB.
• SRAM Rival 40t X-Sync CX chainset.
• Kinesis CX V4 wheelset.
• SRAM PC1130 chain.
• TRP Spyre disc calipers with 160mm rotors (with centrelock adaptors).
• Zipp Service Course Compact alloy bar.
• FSA SL280 27.2 seat post.
• OS-190 stem.
• Kinesis Elite saddle.
• Kinesis 4 Seasons bar tape.
• VEE XCX 33c tyres.
One of the best 2017 gravel & adventure bikes.