ORANGE ALPINE 6 S MOUNTAIN BIKE (MEDIUM) 2021
1 in stock
The Challenge: How do we go about updating a bike in our range whose legion of fans don’t want us to change anything?
The answer, as with everything we do, is with great care and a stack of test feedback.
The new Alpine 6 has been through one of the most intensive prototyping programs we’ve ever done – the result is spectacular.
With the introduction of the 230mm metric shock, we have revised the suspension layout to increase the rear travel. We’ve also tuned the frame to be more progressive to retain a bottomless feel and improve small bump smoothness, treading that fine line that keeps wallow at bay and gives the Alpine 6 all the control it needs.
The geometry has also been under the microscope and refined to match the new suspension performance, resulting in more agility, stability and confident speed.
When you come upon one of those unholy beasts of a trail, this is the bike to take it on at full-gas and tame it.
WHY THE ALPINE 6?
- Brand New monocoque 6061-T6 aluminium frame
- Designed and built in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty with Limited Lifetime Crash Replacement
- Unique Single-pivot suspension for optimum performance, efficiency and reliability
- New Radically revised, more progressive frame suspension layout with 230x65mm metric shock
- New Reworked Alpine geometry for confidence, speed and stability
- New 170mm Front/165mm rear travel
- New Frame Bottle Bosses
- Boost 148 rear hub spacing
|Frame||6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium Tubing|
|Forks||RockShox Yari RC 170mm 27.5|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM SX Eagle 12spd|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Chainset||SRAM SX Eagle 32t|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB|
|Chain||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Cassette||SRAM SX 1210 11-50T Eagle|
|Headset||Cane Creek 49mm for Tapered Steerer|
|Stem||Race Face Chester M35 x 40mm|
|Handlebars||RaceFace Chester 780mm M35|
|Front Brake||Shimano Deore 6100 203/180|
|Rims||WTB ST Light i30 on Strange Pro 27|
|Tyres||Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.4 EXO TR 27.5|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Comp|
|Seatpost||SDG Tellis 150mm|
|Grips||Strange Grappler Lock-On|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Select 230×65|