ORBEA 2021 ORCA M20 LTD ROAD BIKE (EUSKALTEL EUSKADI) (53cm)
1 in stock
Performance, technology and style have always been the fundamental pillars of cycling. We may not dedicate ourselves to racing, but we love the feeling of riding a racing bike; a light, fast and beautiful Orca. Professional athletes, riders, Strava lovers, and those of us who ride for pleasure all share similar aspirations – we all love the bike and the lifestyle it represents.
Anyone can benefit from a smoother ride, state-of-the-art engineering and aerodynamic advantages, even if the technicalities are elusive. We ambition the integration of the steering and components of subtle lines, as well as connectivity with various devices. In order to ensure flexibility and performance, we increased the wheel arches to fit different tire widths. We offer the widest range of ergonomics.
Compact or high handlebars, in different widths, as well as the possibility of choosing the length of the stem, because not all of us look for the same position: we want the fastest bike for our pedaling style. Orca is a custom, modern and capable competition bike with which you can ride the way you like best.
THE LIGHTEST AND MOST CAPABLE RACING BIKE
Performance, technology and style have always been cornerstones of cycling. We may not compete but we love the feel of a racing bike – an Orca that is light, fast and beautiful. Professional athletes, weekend warriors, Strava hunters and recreational riders all have similar aspirations – we love the machine as much as the lifestyle.
Great design and well-executed construction produces frames that are a pleasure to roll with. And we do it! But we also cut them, X-ray them, drill them, bend them, beat them, crush them, and punish them to make them even better.
By analyzing our frames with proprietary methods that go beyond industry standards, we obtain invaluable data that we then apply in our design process.
Part of this process takes place in the laboratory and much of it on the road or in the mountains. Both are crucial to achieving excellence and key to offering the lifetime warranty.
Lightness is good. Structural integrity, critical. Creating the lightest frame with perfectly tuned stiffness is a simple a priori goal, but it is a process that requires years of design and manufacturing experience.
OMX frames combine high modulus carbon fibers up to 588GPa with a tensile strength of 3800MPa that allow us to perfectly adjust the weight and stiffness of each frame.
The best materials are always an excellent starting point; applying them to intelligent designs with the talent of our engineers turn the final result into a truly exceptional creation.
We use the best prepreg carbon sheets available and laser cut them to size specific to each frame to minimize excess materials and overlap. We carry out a specific pre-molding that lasts hours for each final production frame before heating and with them we ensure optimal compaction of the resin and fiber with a minimum amount of carbon.
The goal is a smooth and even compression of the laminates; We use complete expanded polystyrene (EPS) molds, as well as polyurethane and latex inserts to eliminate wrinkles and imperfections when the frame is molded.
- Carbon frame and fork
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 groupset
- Shimano R8070 hydraulic disc brakes
- Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL wheelset
- FRAME: Orbea Orca carbon OMX Disc, monocoque construction, HS 1,5″, BB 386mm, powermeter compatible, Rear Thru Axle 12x142mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed release compatible dropout, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible
- FORK: Orbea Orca OMX ICR fork 2020, full carbon, 1-1/8″ – 1,5″ tappered head tube compatible, Thru axle 12x100mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed release compatible dropout.
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000 34x50t
- HEADSET: Acros Alloy 1-1/2″ Internal Cable Routing
- HANDLEBAR: OC2 Road Carbon, reach 80mm, drop 125mm
- STEM: Orbea ICR -8º
- SHIFTERS: Shimano ST-8020
- BRAKES: Shimano R8070 Hydraulic Disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-28t 11-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000 SS
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- CHAIN: Shimano HG 701
- WHEELS: Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL
- TYRES: Vittoria Rubino Pro IV G2.0 TLR 700x25c
- PEDALS: N/A
- SEATPOST: Orbea Orca OMX SB0-25mm
- SADDLE: Selle Italia SLR Boost SuperFlow L Manganese Rail
- HANDLEBAR PLUGS: Orbea Anti-Slippery/Shock Proof
- FRONT WHEEL AXLE: Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Lite
- REAR WHEEL AXLE: Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12x2 P1 Lite